LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
Causes of sand sticking
Sticky sand is a common phenomenon in large cast steel mills. The serious problem of sand sticking will prolong the production cycle of our steel castings. It will affect the delivery time, affect the trust of customers and cause unstable orders. It will also cause manpower and material waste, affecting the company's economic efficiency. Today, the reasons for the production of sand sticking and preventive measures.
(1) At the thick and hot section and the elongated hole, the local temperature is too high, and the casting is easy to stick sand.
(2) The sand hitting degree is not high, the sand type and the sand core are not dense, and it is easy to stick sand.
(3) The exhaust system is not good, and it is easy to cause the dynamic pressure of the mold to “explode” or “呛”, resulting in mechanical sticking.(4) The quality of some wood-type appearances is not good, resulting in poor quality of sand and sand core surface, affecting the sand surface and sand core surface finish, and easy to stick sand. (5) The pouring temperature is high and the pouring speed is full. During the pouring process, the coating layer is easily baked off, so that the sand is in direct contact with the molten steel, resulting in sticking sand.
(6) The casting riser design is too high, the pressure head is too large, and it is easy to stick sand.
(7) The paint coating effect is not good. From the operation process, there is local unevenness after the paint is applied. In some places, obvious sand grains can be seen. In some places, the paint is too thick, and the place with obvious sand grains is easy to stick sand.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- How to prevent the occurrence of sand sticking
- Introduction to repairing cracks in large ring ...
- Introduction of The supporting Roller
- Advantages of rotary kiln support roller
- Main process elements for heat treatment of lar...
- Hollow shaft introduction
- Cast steel ball mill hollow shaft process
- Installation method of rotary kiln big ring gear
- what are the main causes of large ring gear vib...
- What is the lathe spindle material?