Hollow shaft introduction
In the ball mill equipment, the hollow shaft is a very important component. During operation, it bears the moving load of the entire grinding body and the grinding body while continuously operating under the action of alternating stress. Therefore, the hollow shaft is required to have good comprehensive mechanical properties in actual production, and there must be no casting defects such as shrinkage, shrinkage, gas eye, sand inclusion, and the technical requirements are high.
According to the working environment and running characteristics of the hollow shaft of the ball mill, ZG230-450 material is used, and the production process of the hollow shaft of the ball mill is continuously optimized. The hollow shaft produced is reliable and can meet the long-term operation of the ball mill.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- Cast steel ball mill hollow shaft process
- Installation method of rotary kiln big ring gear
- what are the main causes of large ring gear vib...
- What is the lathe spindle material?
- Is the electric spindle necessarily better than...
- The difference between electric spindle and mec...
- What are the requirements for the spindle mater...
- What is spindle rigidity?
- The difference between a rigid shaft and a non-...
- The role of the spindle in the milling machine