What are the working characteristics of the precision rack quenching equipment and the process flow? With these questions in mind, let's take a look at the following introduction.
1. Working characteristics: induction hardening with longitudinal and transverse composite magnetic field; high heating efficiency, high speed, only 6 seconds per piece; uniform hardness distribution of hardened layer; low power consumption; the edge of tooth surface is consistent with the middle part; the hardened layer of tooth root can be accurately controlled; and the deformation is small.
2. Working Principle: Connect the high frequency power supply, connect the electric contacts and sensors into a loop, and the sample above the sensor becomes the heater to be induced. In this way, the workpiece surface is not only heated by the longitudinal magnetic field, but also by the transverse magnetic field, so as to achieve uniform heating. Different sensors can be replaced to heat the workpiece surfaces of different shapes. Compared with the traditional high frequency heating, the surface heating current of the workpiece is more concentrated, the density is larger, and the heating speed is faster. With this method, the power density of heating workpiece surface is several times that of traditional induction heating, and the workpiece surface can be treated with high efficiency and high quality heat treatment.
3. Precision rack quenching process: put on the inductor, the cylinder drops, the rack is pressed, the induction electrode, rack and inductor are connected, and the distance between the inductor and rack can be adjusted according to need. The induced current produced by the combination of longitudinal and transverse magnetic fields simultaneously heates the tooth surface. The heating speed is very fast. The heating time is controlled. After reaching the temperature, the equipment stops heating and sprays quenching liquid automatically to the tooth surface to complete a quenching process.
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- Introduction of Load Coefficient of Precision R...
- Difference between Carbon Steel and High Alloy ...
- What does P0 mean on bearings?
- What are the meanings of ls, RZ and RS in beari...
- What is the meaning of UU behind lmf30luu of li...
- what do the letters in the bearing model mean?
- What is crossed roller bearing?
- The using characteristics of Crossed roller bea...
- Where are the crossed roller slewing bearings u...
- Preparation and precautions of roller bearing