Is the electric spindle necessarily better than the mechanical spindle?
The electric spindle is compact, modular and easy to install. However, the electric spindle is more prone to vibration than the conventional timing belt and the main shaft of the V-belt. After all, the traditional spindle can eliminate the vibration of the motor through the flexible belt. In addition, the electric spindle has a larger heat, and the middle of the bearing of the electric spindle can be a rotor, and the heat dissipation requirement is higher than the conventional one.
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- The difference between electric spindle and mec...
- What are the requirements for the spindle mater...
- What is spindle rigidity?
- The difference between a rigid shaft and a non-...
- The role of the spindle in the milling machine
- What are the spindle heat treatment processes
- What are the requirements for the three stages ...
- Why the spindle of the machining center is easy...
- What is the reason for the loud sound of the en...
- What kind of steel is used for the lathe spindl...