Is the gear rod different from the gear shaft?
1. The gear shaft is generally a small gear (a gear with a small number of teeth)
2. the gear shaft is generally at the high speed level (that is, low torque level)
3. Gear shafts are rarely used as shifting gears for shifting. They are generally fixed-running gears. First, because they are at high speed, their high speed is unsuitable for slip shifting.
4. The gear shaft is a combination of the shaft and the gear.
it would be helpful if We know of much more knowedge in normal life.hope these can support you.thanks.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- Is the gear shaft a standard part?
- What are the classifications of gears?
- What is the difference between a bearing and a ...
- How is the gear shaft processed?
- Gear shaft design
- What are the causes of cracks and broken teeth ...
- What is 42crmo?
- 42CrMo material application range
- 42CrMo Physical properties
- 42Cr2Mo charateristics