There are many reasons for thermal cracking, and there are many ways to reduce or eliminate thermal cracking. The specific measures are as follows:
1. Reduce the casting temperature;
2. Reduce the sulfur and phosphorus content of the magazine elements and appropriate addition of some rare earths;
3. Increase the gate or change its position;
4. Change the shape and position of the riser;
5. Set the anti-cracking rib at the concave corner;
Different steel grades, different smelting processes, different casting structures and different casting processes have different effects on hot cracking. Specific analysis of specific problems can find the correct way to reduce and eliminate hot cracking.
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- hardness of steel castings
- how to distinguish cast steel from cast iron in...
- Ultrasonic flaw detection advantages
- Causes of sand sticking
- How to prevent the occurrence of sand sticking
- Introduction to repairing cracks in large ring ...
- Introduction of The supporting Roller
- Advantages of rotary kiln support roller
- Main process elements for heat treatment of lar...
- Hollow shaft introduction