0 double row angular contact ball bearing
1 self-aligning ball bearing
2 Self-aligning roller bearings and thrust self-aligning roller bearings
3 tapered roller bearings
4 double row deep groove ball bearing
5-thrust ball bearing
6 Deep Groove Ball Bearing
7 angular contact bearing
8 Thrust Cylindrical Roller Bearing
N cylindrical roller bearings and double row cylindrical roller bearings
U Outer Spherical Bearing
QJ four-point contact ball bearing
In addition, there are front and rear bearing codes, respectively, as follows:
The front code R is placed directly before the basic code of the bearing, and the other codes are separated by small dots from the basic code.
GS. - Thrust Cylindrical Roller Bearing Ring. Example: GS.81112
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- What is crossed roller bearing?
- The using characteristics of Crossed roller bea...
- Where are the crossed roller slewing bearings u...
- Preparation and precautions of roller bearing
- The key to stable casting quality
- what is the hot crack of the casting?
- what are the reasons of hot cracking of castings?
- hardness of steel castings
- how to distinguish cast steel from cast iron in...
- Ultrasonic flaw detection advantages