Coupling refers to the phenomenon that there is a close fit and interaction between the input and output of two or more circuit elements or electrical networks, and the energy is transferred from one side to the other through interaction.
Coupling as a noun has related terminology in communications engineering, software engineering, mechanical engineering and other engineering.
Coupling strength depends on several factors:
(1) a call from one module to another;
(2) The amount of data that one module passes to another module;
(3) how much control a module applies to another module;
(4) The complexity of the interface between modules.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is the wheel
- How to improve the service life of the sprocket?
- What is the cause of the abrasion of the sprock...
- How to install crossed roller bearings
- how to improve the service life of the sprocket?
- what is the cause of the abrasion of the sprock...
- how to install crossed roller bearings
- how to reduce the accumulative error of gear an...
- What are the Classification and Characteristics...
- rack machining method