What is the classification of the gear shaft?
The gear shaft is generally in the shape of a metal rod, and the segments can have different diameters. The parts of the machine that make the slewing movement are mounted on the shaft. A mechanical part that supports a rotating part and rotates therewith to transmit motion, torque, or bending moments. According to the bearing condition of the shaft, it can be further divided into: 1 shaft 2 spindle 3 drive shaft, according to the shape of the axis, the shaft can be divided into two types of crankshaft and straight shaft.
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- Is the gear rod different from the gear shaft?
- Is the gear shaft a standard part?
- What are the classifications of gears?
- What is the difference between a bearing and a ...
- How is the gear shaft processed?
- Gear shaft design
- What are the causes of cracks and broken teeth ...
- What is 42crmo?
- 42CrMo material application range
- 42CrMo Physical properties