Shaft: Usually, it refers to the cylindrical profile surface of the workpiece, and also includes the non-cylindrical outer surface (the enclosed surface formed by two parallel planes or cut surfaces)
The bearing is a part supporting the shaft, which can guide the rotation of the shaft, and can also bear the parts that are idle on the shaft. The bearing can be divided into a rolling bearing and a sliding bearing. Generally speaking, the bearing refers to a rolling bearing.
SF Bearings including crossed roller bearing,tapered roller bearing,turnable bearing,agular contact ball bearing,slewing bearing.shaft including all kinds of custom shaft ,main shaft, gear shat.etc.
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- How is the gear shaft processed?
- Gear shaft design
- What are the causes of cracks and broken teeth ...
- What is 42crmo?
- 42CrMo material application range
- 42CrMo Physical properties
- 42Cr2Mo charateristics
- 42CrMo chemical composition
- What kind of material is used for the spindle o...
- Advantages of bearing steel GCr15 and spring st...