working principle are between the rack and ball screw principle
working principle 1) rack and pinion rack and pinion are toothed mechanical parts that can be coupled to each other. The rack is divided into straight gear rack and helical gear rack. The rack and pinion are widely used in machinery to realize the movement of the ball. The type of ball screw is: the ball screw is divided into inner circulation and outer circulation balls according to the circulation mode. The screw is an ideal product for converting rotary motion into linear motion or converting linear motion into rotary motion. The development of the technology of the ball screw has made the rolling action of the bearing a sliding action. Ball screws are widely used in a variety of industrial equipment and precision instruments due to their low frictional resistance.
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- The difference between rack and ball screw
- Introduction of Spline Shaft Processing
- What Are The Faults Of Harmonic Reducer Bearing
- What are the parameters of the rack
- what are kind of materials for gear and shaft m...
- Structural Types and Characteristics of Cross C...
- Introduction of Quenching Technology for Precis...
- Introduction of Load Coefficient of Precision R...
- Difference between Carbon Steel and High Alloy ...
- What does P0 mean on bearings?