What is the function and working principle of the gear shaft?
The gear shaft is a gear that is integral with the shaft and is used to mesh with the gear on the other shaft to transmit motion and power. The gear shaft is made up of a small outer diameter of the gear. In order to ensure that the strength cannot be connected with the shaft, it can only be made into a gear shaft.
WE are manufacture of all kinds of shaft machining,such as large size main shaft, gear shaft, transmission shaft.etc.welcome inquiry us.
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- What is the classification of the gear shaft?
- Is the gear rod different from the gear shaft?
- Is the gear shaft a standard part?
- What are the classifications of gears?
- What is the difference between a bearing and a ...
- How is the gear shaft processed?
- Gear shaft design
- What are the causes of cracks and broken teeth ...
- What is 42crmo?
- 42CrMo material application range