What kind of steel is used for the lathe spindle, what is the heat treatment process?
The material of the lathe spindle is 45 steel.
45# steel normalizing makes the organization normalize and refine the grain, then 800~840 degrees water quenching, 550 degree tempering, you can get the hardness you want 25~30HRC, the tissue composition is surface tempered sorbite The core is pearlite + ferrite because it is 45# steel with low hardenability. It is recommended that you quench the surface after carburizing. The process is like this. After annealing, carburizing, after carburizing, cooling and quenching, low temperature after quenching. Temper
Luoyang sophia heavy machinery can manufacture all kinds of shafts,such as main shaft.spliane shaft.aslo including mining spare parts.welcome inquiry us!
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is the axis
- Structural design of the shaft
- Axis classification
- What is a gear
- Classification of gears
- Application of gears
- Gear casting method
- Principle of pulley
- Type of pulley
- What is coupling
- What are the purposes of heat treatment processes?
- What are the heat treatment processes?
- How to machine the lathe spindle?
- What is the function and working principle of t...
- What is the classification of the gear shaft?
- Is the gear rod different from the gear shaft?
- Is the gear shaft a standard part?
- What are the classifications of gears?
- What is the difference between a bearing and a ...
- How is the gear shaft processed?