The slewing bearing housing is a large and extra large bearing housing that can accept comprehensive load and special structure. It has the characteristics of compact structure, sensitive rotation and convenient maintenance. Where there is a bearing, there must be a support point. The inner support point of the bearing is the shaft, and the outer support is a commonly known bearing seat.
Since one bearing can use different bearing seats, and one bearing seat can also use different types of bearings at the same time, there are many varieties of bearing housings. Bearing housing is easy to collect, many foreign large bearing companies also have their own bearing housing catalog. However, the same bearing housing models are not exactly the same in different company samples. For different applications of standard bearing housings, housings with different materials such as grey cast iron, ductile iron and cast steel, stainless steel, plastic special housings are available.
Previous: No Information
- Application Of The Shaft
- Axis Attention Problem
- Gear Development History
- China's Gear Industry Development
- Development Of The Gear Industry
- What Is A Coupling
- Coupling Installation And Maintenance
- Introduction Of The Mold
- Type And Classification Of Molds
- Introduction To The Framework
- Forged Gear Producing
- Introduction Of Quenching Technology For Precis...
- Method Of Elimination The Precision Rack Shaft ...
- Rack Production, Application And Market
- Introduction To Parameters Of Precision Rack An...
- Characteristics And Application Of Precision Ge...
- The Development Of China's Gear Industry
- What's The Difference Between Mechanical Gears ...
- RB Type Cross Roller Bearing Installation
- What Are The Common Bearing Types In NC Turntable