How to distinguish good bearings from bad bearings?
Normally， we just good or bad bearings according to three steps:
1. Look. Observe the machined surface of the bearing, the surface of the inferior bearing is rough and the chamfer is uneven. High-quality bearing surface processing fine smooth, even chamfer.
2. Turn around. One hand holds the inner ring of the bearing, the other hand rotates the outer ring of the bearing. When the inferior bearing rotates, it can feel the presence of foreign bodies in the bearing groove and the choice is not smooth. High quality bearings rotate smoothly and smoothly without blocking feeling.
3. Listen. When the bearings are running, there is "click" friction sound in the inferior bearings, but there is no high-quality bearings.
- Application Of The Shaft
- Axis Attention Problem
- Gear Development History
- China's Gear Industry Development
- Development Of The Gear Industry
- What Is A Coupling
- Coupling Installation And Maintenance
- Introduction Of The Mold
- Type And Classification Of Molds
- Introduction To The Framework
- Sweden Order Forged Support Roller
- Europe Clients Ordered Support Roller
- Switzerland Clients Support Roller
- Large Size Gear Ring For Germany Client
- Forged Gear Ring For Span Clients
- Custom Gear Ring Started Producing
- Main Shaft Machining For Russia Clients
- Customized Main Shaft Machining
- Customized Pellet Press Roller For Japnese
- Custom High Quality Girth Gear