A framework is a frame -- it is bound and it is a shelf -- it refers to its support. It is a basic conceptual structure used to solve or deal with complex problems.
The broad definition of the framework is very popular, especially in software concepts. The frame can also be used for mechanical structures.
A structure consisting of beams and columns that can withstand vertical and horizontal loads. The beams and columns are rigidly joined. It is mainly used for load-bearing skeletons, bridge structures or engineering structures for industrial and civil buildings.
Generally refers to the structure in which the raft or the tailstock and the column are connected in the construction project. Since the ancient Chinese furniture has absorbed the ancient large wooden structure since the Song Dynasty, the traditional furniture adopts the frame called the frame type and the column structure, and the furniture of this type is called "frame furniture".
- Application Of The Shaft
- Axis Attention Problem
- Gear Development History
- China's Gear Industry Development
- Development Of The Gear Industry
- What Is A Coupling
- Coupling Installation And Maintenance
- Introduction Of The Mold
- Type And Classification Of Molds
- Bearing Housing
- Forged Gear Producing
- Introduction Of Quenching Technology For Precis...
- Method Of Elimination The Precision Rack Shaft ...
- Rack Production, Application And Market
- Introduction To Parameters Of Precision Rack An...
- Characteristics And Application Of Precision Ge...
- The Development Of China's Gear Industry
- What's The Difference Between Mechanical Gears ...
- RB Type Cross Roller Bearing Installation