The gear processing process includes the following processes:
1gear blank processing, 2tooth surface processing, 3heat treatment process ，4 tooth surface finishing.
（1）Gear blanks are mainly castings,forgings, bars . forgings are most used in all kinds of area. Firstly, the blank is normalized to improve its cutting type, so as to facilitate cutting. secondary, rough machining is carried out. According to the requirements of gear design, the blank is first processed into a rough shape, retaining more redundancy.
（2）. Semi-finishing, turning, hobbing and gear shaping, so that the basic shape of the gear; then heat treatment of the gear to improve the mechanical properties of the gear, according to the different requirements and materials used, there are tempering, carburizing and quenching, high-frequency induction heating and quenching of the tooth surface; finally, finish the gear, refine the benchmark, finish the tooth profile.
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
- Application Of The Shaft
- Axis Attention Problem
- Gear Development History
- China's Gear Industry Development
- Development Of The Gear Industry
- What Is A Coupling
- Coupling Installation And Maintenance
- Introduction Of The Mold
- Type And Classification Of Molds
- Introduction To The Framework
- The Bearing Of Harmonic Reducer Classification
- What Are Main Features Of Harmonic Reducers Bea...
- What kind of bearings are used in industrial ro...
- What Are The Common Faults Of Harmonic Reducer ...
- Two Major Trends In The Development Of Industri...
- Comparison Of Steel Castings And Cast Iron Parts
- What Are The Selection Requirements For The Spi...
- Germany Order Roller Shell Started Producing
- Germany Transmission Shaft Started Producing
- Span Client 's Forged Gear Product