There are many types of molds, which can be divided into: 1 processing metal mold according to the processing object and processing technology. 2 Processing non-metal and powder metallurgy molds. Including plastic molds (such as two-color molds, compression molds and extrusion molds, etc.), rubber molds and powder metallurgy molds. According to the structural characteristics, the mold can be further divided into a flat punching die and a cavity die having a space. The mold is usually single piece and produced in small batches.
According to the different materials, it is divided into metal molds, plastic molds, and special molds.
The metal mold is divided into: including stamping die (such as punching die, bending die, drawing die, boring die, shrink hole die, undulating die, bulging die, shaping die, etc.), forging die (such as die forging die, Forging die, etc.), extrusion die, extrusion die, die-casting die, forging die, etc.;
Non-metal molds are divided into: plastic molds and inorganic non-metal molds. According to the different materials of the mold itself, the mold can be divided into: sand mold, metal mold, vacuum mold, paraffin mold and so on. Among them, with the rapid development of polymer plastics, plastic molds are closely related to people's lives. Plastic molds can generally be divided into: injection molding molds, extrusion molding molds, gas-assisted molding molds, and the like.
- Application Of The Shaft
- Axis Attention Problem
- Gear Development History
- China's Gear Industry Development
- Development Of The Gear Industry
- What Is A Coupling
- Coupling Installation And Maintenance
- Introduction Of The Mold
- Introduction To The Framework
- Bearing Housing
- Forged Gear Producing
- Introduction Of Quenching Technology For Precis...
- Method Of Elimination The Precision Rack Shaft ...
- Rack Production, Application And Market
- Introduction To Parameters Of Precision Rack An...
- Characteristics And Application Of Precision Ge...
- The Development Of China's Gear Industry
- What's The Difference Between Mechanical Gears ...