screw, cam, joint bearing, cylindrical roller, crossed cylindrical roller, etc.
As one of the key components of industrial robots, industrial robot bearings mainly include two types of bearings for industrial robots. One is a thin-section bearing with equal section and the other is a cross-rolled cylindrical roller bearing. There are also harmonic reducer bearings, linear bearings, joint bearings, etc., but mainly the first two bearings.
Industrial robot bearing features: 1. Can withstand axial, radial, overturning and other comprehensive load; 2. Thin-walled bearings; 3. High-slewing positioning accuracy. Any bearing that meets this design requirement can be used in industrial robot arms, swivel joints, and chassis.
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
- Application Of The Shaft
- Axis Attention Problem
- Gear Development History
- China's Gear Industry Development
- Development Of The Gear Industry
- What Is A Coupling
- Coupling Installation And Maintenance
- Introduction Of The Mold
- Type And Classification Of Molds
- Introduction To The Framework
- What Are The Common Faults Of Harmonic Reducer ...
- Two Major Trends In The Development Of Industri...
- Comparison Of Steel Castings And Cast Iron Parts
- What Are The Selection Requirements For The Spi...
- Germany Order Roller Shell Started Producing
- Germany Transmission Shaft Started Producing
- Span Client 's Forged Gear Product
- Japan Client Gear Shaft Machining
- Canada Order Main Shaft Processing
- Germany Order About Gear Shafts