What are the common faults of harmonic reducer bearings?
Causes and solutions for common faults of harmonic reducer bearings:
1. The harmonic reducer has low bearing precision.
Solution: Select high-precision grade SF harmonic reducer bearings.
2. The lubrication of the harmonic reducer bearing is poor.
Solution: Use the specified grade of grease and clean it properly.
3.The assembly quality is low.
Solution: Improve assembly quality.
4.The main shaft is bent or the hole of the box is not concentric.
Solution: Repair the spindle or cabinet.
5.The belt is too tight. Solution:
Adjust the belt to make it elastic.
6. The inner casing of the harmonic reducer bearing runs.
Solution: Replace the harmonic reducer bearings and related wear parts.
7. The axial force is too large.
Solution: Clean and adjust the seal ring gap requirement between 0.2 and 0.3mm, and check the static balance value.
8. he bearing of the harmonic reducer is damaged.
In the future, please be sure to look for qualified manufacturer and the precautions during use to improve the life of the harmonic sound bearing. Luoyang Sophie Heavy Machinery Co., Ltd. is committed to producing harmonic bearings for decades, with rich experience and high quality bearings provide you with satisfactory answers. Thank you!
LUOYANG SOPHIA HEAVY MACHINERY CO.,LTD https://www.lyshmac.com/
- Application Of The Shaft
- Axis Attention Problem
- Gear Development History
- China's Gear Industry Development
- Development Of The Gear Industry
- What Is A Coupling
- Coupling Installation And Maintenance
- Introduction Of The Mold
- Type And Classification Of Molds
- Introduction To The Framework
- Two Major Trends In The Development Of Industri...
- Comparison Of Steel Castings And Cast Iron Parts
- What Are The Selection Requirements For The Spi...
- Germany Order Roller Shell Started Producing
- Germany Transmission Shaft Started Producing
- Span Client 's Forged Gear Product
- Japan Client Gear Shaft Machining
- Canada Order Main Shaft Processing
- Germany Order About Gear Shafts
- Ecctric Shaft Started Producing