The difference between mechanical gears and splines:
1.Different requirements for angular spacing between two teeth:
The angular spacing between the two teeth of the gear can be set at will according to the actual needs.
The angle between two teeth of spline meets the national standard.
2. Different shapes:
The gear looks like a disc from a distance.
The spline looks like a flower from a distance
3.Different length requirements for teeth:
Gear teeth short;
Spline teeth should be long.
- Application Of The Shaft
- Axis Attention Problem
- Gear Development History
- China's Gear Industry Development
- Development Of The Gear Industry
- What Is A Coupling
- Coupling Installation And Maintenance
- Introduction Of The Mold
- Type And Classification Of Molds
- Introduction To The Framework
- RB Type Cross Roller Bearing Installation
- What Are The Common Bearing Types In NC Turntable
- Rack Drive Considerations
- How Many Kinds Of Gear Processing Methods Are T...
- The Gear Processing Process
- The Bearing Of Harmonic Reducer Classification
- What Are Main Features Of Harmonic Reducers Bea...
- What kind of bearings are used in industrial ro...
- What Are The Common Faults Of Harmonic Reducer ...
- Two Major Trends In The Development Of Industri...